Wednesday, September 16

RANT: Death By The Ninja


Some bad-ass John Hopkins student killed a burglar with a samurai sword when he and three other people discovered the burglar in the house. The burglar lunged at the student, who cut off most of his hand and cut him deep.

The disturbing part comes next : "Authorities are determining whether the student will face criminal charges".

What the hell? The kid already faced a criminal who charged at him, and now you're going to make him do it again? You're telling me that if someone breaks into my house and lunges at me and I have a ninja weapon in my hand, I should NOT use it and let him spear me like a pro wrestler? So then the burglar can get his hands on my sweet samurai sword? Hell no. A man in Texas shot two burglars who stole from his neighbor's house and then were running away. He dropped them both with a spray of shotgun to the back, and eventually got a god-damn medal. This is a clear-cut case and a lesson to all burglars: if you play with fire, eventually you will be impaled by a collegiate.

On behalf of the somewhat coherent population, Thank you, JH student, for making the world a little bit safer. I would send you a gift, but I think the ridiculous amount of ass you'll be getting from this incident is reward enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment