Monday, September 14

Pilot Episode

Have you ever said to yourself "Man, that Josh Walker is one interesting sonofabitch. I wonder what makes him tick"? That's supposed to be a rhetorical question, one that inspires conversation. Or you might simply just answer "no" and get on with your Monday. I'd like to think the former dominates my acquaintances. Plus, with the lull I've got at work, it's a good time to get an epic stream of consciousness going.

First part of the day's agenda was to find a good blogging website. I started off by taking a page from Buzzington McAwesome's blog and heading off to WordPress. WordPress uses these sentences to describe itself:

"WordPress was born out of a desire for an elegant, well-architectured personal publishing system built on PHP and MySQL and licensed under the GPL. It is the official successor of b2/cafelog."

I don't know about you, but I don't know what the fuck half of those words mean. Better still, I have absolutely no interest having it explained to me. So I went to Blogger, which replaces descriptions of "b2/cafelog" with things like "bright colors" and "shiny". mmm, way better.

Not exactly sure what I'll be updating you on, but I'll try to keep it interesting. Check back often.

No comments:

Post a Comment