Tuesday, September 22

Protesting = Comedic Gold!

I find protesters to be pretty humorous, largely because I'm fairly sure none of them have any idea what they are protesting. Once and a while, though, I think "hey, maybe they are just intelligent passionate individuals". Then I read these signs, and think that most of them just smoked some crack (kinda like the writers of Spiderman 3 when Peter Parker turns mean... it's the stupidest montage I've ever seen). See below:

AH! Asian Youths! I knew they were planning something! All that math they're so good at, it's actually to try and kill off my source of $10 in every Christmas card, thereby crippling the US economy and the prune juice industry. If you think you're getting Grandma Barb Walker, I will rain down the heat.

Oh, wait, you meant "Euthanasia", not "Youth in Asia"? Fuck it, I still don't trust them. BTW, who cut these people's hair?



I agree with this protester, 100%. How dare you think you're going to get an option on your pubes?! This is America! This is the land of Apple Pie, Baseball, and shaved crotches. I'm fairly certain pubes are discussed in the constitution. Either way, you know who's going to make the difference in this rally? The chick on the lower right, who looks like she's trying to get a slow clap going...


Dude, nothing like a slightly overweight gay man in a pink shirt altering this one with a big goofy smile on his face. I'm still trying to figure out what the sign originally said. Homo sex is .... sexy?

No comments:

Post a Comment